We're sorry but the Pink Nightmare guild has been disbanded.
Our new guild is located in Moscovia.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Phantom's Application

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Phantom's Application on Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:30 pm

Phantom

Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
1. Character Informations:

Character Name: C Phantom
Class: Guillotine Cross
Build: Hybrid (SonicBlow/Cross Impact, high enough ASPD to just click/control attack etc)
Base/Job Level: 150/70 (maxed out)
Is this your main char?: Yes
If not, how often do you play this alt?:
How often do you play RO in general?: Few hours (off and on) every day, typically.
What are the names and classes of the characters you play most often?: C Phantom/GX, C Shadow/Stalker, EyeHaveYou/Archer, LethalDose/Alchemist
When and where are you usually ingame?: Brasilis, or hunting virtually anywhere.
How long have you been playing RO?: Few years, on and off.
Past servers: WolfRO, SliceRO, BlackoutRO, EuphoricRo
Past Guild(s): (other servers): Overdose, Leviathan (intenseRo): DarkLynx
Current Guild(s): I Like Cookie (mostly a baby guild)
If this isn’t your first guild in this server, why did you leave your old guild? Broke up/changed name.
Why do you think Pink Nightmare is the right guild for you? Nice name, focuses on PvM but not against PvP/WoE. Seems newish, which is always nice.
How did you hear about us?: Topic on intenseRO.
Do you like/plan on WoEing with us?: If I'm prepared for it/able to, sure.
How well can you follow instructions?: Pretty well I guess.
Do you like to participate in guild chat?: Yeah.
Have you read and understood the guild rules and what is expected of you? Yep.

1a. Equipments:

Headgear: +7 Marionette Doll [Vanberk Card] (aiming to +9 it, and make a +9 lost power one too)
Mid: EvilWingEars / Masquerade
Lower: Assassin Mask
Weapon:+7 Infiltrator [Skel Worker], other various katar's not so focused, Desert Wind/Sandstorm +7.
Shield: N/A
Armor: +7 Unfrozen Naga Scale Armor, Chain Mail [Evil Druid], Glittering Jacket [pasana card]
Garment: +9 Wool Scarf [Orc Baby Card]
Shoes: +9 Tidal Shoes [Antique Firelock]
Accessory: Cold Heart
Accessory: Thief Ring

Do you have any specialized MVP equipment? Sort of. +10 Specialty Jur [x2 Abysmal Knight cards, x2 skel worker cards. Trying to use it on Doppleganger at the time). Eventually my desert set as well.

What about PvP equipment? Infiltrator, eventually slotted/carded element katars, drill katar and probably some daggers.

2. About you:

Real First Name: Dylan.
What would you like us to call you?: CP; nickname from practically any site I go on.
Timezone: Eastern
Birthday: 6/25/92
What languages do you speak?: English
Do you have any hobbies you’d like to share with us?: nope.
What can we expect from you?: Awesomness. I'm actually usually generous, so if anyone needs anything, I usually check if I have it etc.
What do you expect from us?: Not much lol. In better words, no one really has to do too much to receive any love/hate/respect from me.
Anything else we should know?:
I'm awesome?

3. Extra:

Referral from a friend in Pink Nightmare?? If you count the topic from RO, you Slycer lol.

View user profile

2 Re: Phantom's Application on Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:08 pm

Slycer

Admin
Admin
I’m happy to know that the post I made on the forum is being read. I was a little worried.
But yeah, we are a brand new guild so I hope you can bare with us. XD

Anyways, I like your application and you seem very nice. Not to mention it's nice to finally meet another Floridian on RO, (I live in Florida too.)

Anyways, you can find me at Brasilis to add you to the guild if you are still interested. There is also RedLemon and Princess Siara (she hangs out in morroc).

View user profile http://gataki-roar.deviantart.com/

3 Re: Phantom's Application on Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:48 pm

flowfallflakes

Forum noob
Forum noob
Welcome! Very Happy

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum