We're sorry but the Pink Nightmare guild has been disbanded.
Our new guild is located in Moscovia.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

We're sorry but the Pink Nightmare guild has been disbanded.
Our new guild is located in Moscovia.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Castille's application

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Castille's application Empty Castille's application Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:30 pm

Castille

Castille
Forum noob
Forum noob

------------------------------------------------------
1. Character Informations:

Character Name:Castille
Class:Sorceress
Build:Tanker Support
Base/Job Level:150/70
Is this your main char?:For the most part. I have that alt fever x.o
If not, how often do you play this alt?:Often tho I usually end up being requested to play support classes like priest and linker.
How often do you play RO in general?:Quite often if I am not bored to death XD and being in a empty guild can be boring.
What are the names and classes of the characters you play most often?:Marona/linker Bacsojin/Arch Bishop
When and where are you usually ingame?:When=When I can. Where=Brasilis tho want to do a different town.
How long have you been playing RO?:Oh... for at least I think... 5 years
Past servers:Valkyrie-RO, Anima/Anthem RO, VHX-RO, EssenceRO, Epic-RO, Lenneth-RO, Myst-RO, AeternusRO, RO Forever, UnityRO, EternityRO, Early-RO... I am sure theres many more just can't think of them all right now @_@
Past Guild(s):Aesir
Current Guild(s):Aesir
If this isn’t your first guild in this server, why did you leave your old guild?:It is a ghost town. most of the members changed game/inactive
Why do you think Pink Nightmare is the right guild for you?:Well, I was recommended by a friend whom I have known for a while. I call her humpy
How did you hear about us?:From a friend.

Do you like/plan on WoEing with us?:Well, I enjoy WoE granted I haven't WoE'd on this server yet(Due to previous guild only having like... 5 active people)
How well can you follow instructions?:As well as I can understand em. sometimes I will question to further understand why.
Do you like to participate in guild chat?:Sometimes yes, mostly when I am around and the topic is interesting.
Have you read and understood the guild rules and what is expected of you?:Yes, however some are needing clarification. Rules 2,3, and 6. I would like some more information.

Rule 2 states no sharing personal information. however I am aware that some info is okay to share. like for example... I am les in Real Life. I don't care if people share that o.o
Rule 3 states no E-dating underage people or else you get kicked+reported. what if the underage was lying about their actual age?
Rule 6 says No-KSing, I agree with it. but what about killing another players monster IF their monster/mob attacks you? AKA mob dropping.

Equipments:I will vary equips depending on situation. However generally I have decent def and high hp while using a resist shield.

2. About you:

Real First Name:Anita
What would you like us to call you?:Riibea
Timezone:Mountain time zone, GMT -7
Birthday:March 28, 1986
What languages do you speak?:English, small amount of japanese
Do you have any hobbies you’d like to share with us?:Gaming, game music, and Anime.
What can we expect from you?:You can expect me to be generally nice and helpful when I can.
What do you expect from us?:A fun loving and supportive guild, I like to have a fun time o.o
Anything else we should know?:Yes, I get pulled afk at random times by folks wanting help from me or sometimes I get distractions.

Roleplaying(ONLY fill this out if you are interested into RPing with us):
1. Have you ever roleplayed before?:Yes I have on occasion.

2. What kind of RPs have you done in the past?:Some oddball kinds and mostly the erm... perverted kinds x.o

3. About how many people have you RPed with at any one time?:Most average I done is 2-3... occasionally/rarely done 4 or 5

3. Extra:
Very rarely I indulge myself in drawing. and more commonly I make random boredom pics(photoshoped images!) when a motivation strikes.

Referral from a friend in Pink Nightmare??: Humpy! o.o

2Castille's application Empty Re: Castille's application Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:12 am

Orgasmatron

Orgasmatron
Forum noob
Forum noob

Ahoy thar!

Rule 3 states no E-dating underage people or else you get kicked+reported. what if the underage was lying about their actual age?

That would be difficult for anybody to prove, imo.

Rule 6 says No-KSing, I agree with it. but what about killing another players monster IF their monster/mob attacks you? AKA mob dropping.

I don't know what Slycer's view on that is, but I think if it's within the server's rules (which I'm sure that scenario is), then it's probably fine.

2. What kind of RPs have you done in the past?:Some oddball kinds and mostly the erm... perverted kinds x.o

I put on my robe and wizard hat.

Anyhoo, all that aside, I of course don't have any objections to you joining us. So, uh, I dunno. I guess now we just wait to see what Slycer (and anyone else who might have something to add to this) says? o-o

3Castille's application Empty Re: Castille's application Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:25 am

Kuzuri

Kuzuri
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Rule 3

IF! That's the case. And they say they're above the legal age, I don't see any problem with it. In case, they're lying and will be found out, then he/she, and the 'e-partner', if he/she willingly continue to 'e-date' will both be kicked and reported. To avoid this all, simply don't 'e-date'.

Rule 6

"NOTE: A monster belongs to someone if 1. it is attacking that person or 2. is being attacked by that person. Those are off limits to you unless the person dies." --Directly found in the 'Official Guild Rules Topic'

I will gladly accept this application. But, first. I will need another 'Yes' from a Pink Nightmare Member.

4Castille's application Empty Re: Castille's application Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:07 am

Lucy

Lucy
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker

Hmm how often are you online, hours wise. A lot of time can be different to many people.

Also, since you are in another guild, how often do you plan on being on the character that is in the guild?

http://queen-yarbo.deviantart.com/

5Castille's application Empty Re: Castille's application Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:00 am

Orgasmatron

Orgasmatron
Forum noob
Forum noob

Lucy wrote:Hmm how often are you online, hours wise. A lot of time can be different to many people.

Also, since you are in another guild, how often do you plan on being on the character that is in the guild?

Unless I'm mistaken, she would be leaving her current guild to join this guild, on account of the Aesir guild being a ghost town (seriously, I haven't seen / humped anyone from that guild in a while o_O). o-o

6Castille's application Empty Re: Castille's application Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:16 pm

Lucy

Lucy
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker

How did I miss that? D: I sometimes miss words, sorry. Especially when it's not spaced to the max XD

http://queen-yarbo.deviantart.com/

7Castille's application Empty Re: Castille's application Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:52 pm

Castille

Castille
Forum noob
Forum noob

Well, I must admit that it can range between 1-3 hours.
Most of the variables lies within the fact that I my folks has a dog. which they will not leave all alone in the house when they wanna go out.
This is when they call me over to watch the dog while they go out and do what they want.
Crappy I know but... I lack money so I can't 'skrew the rulez'. x.x

8Castille's application Empty Re: Castille's application Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:55 am

Slycer

Slycer
Admin
Admin

First, thank you for reading the rule…

Rule 2 states no sharing personal information. however I am aware that some info is okay to share. like for example... I am les in Real Life. I don't care if people share that o.o

Explanation: Yeah, some basic stuff is okay, but just want people sharing inappropriate or overly personal stuff. That is mainly a privacy and security issue.

Explanation: Of course if the person lies to you… I won’t do anything. I made this rule mainly because of certain events that happened in the old server I played, and it caused the guild we were all in a whole ton of “Drama”. I do not want that happening here and personally I don’t approve of dating underage people. So if you are lets say… 25 years old and a person in game tells you they are 14, you shouldn’t be “dating” them. But of course if they lie to you… we have no way of controlling that and that wasn’t your fault.
So yeah, it’s only if they straight-up tell you.

However, when you find out that person is underage… you’ll have to make a choice. ‘Cause once you have the knowledge of it, I won’t accept the “I didn’t know” excuse anymore. At that point you’ll either have to leave the guild or deal with the consequences.

Explanation: Okay first off, a monster belongs to someone if:
1. They are attacking that person
2. Being attacked by that person

So, as soon as that monster turns its attention on you, it’s yours. So if they mob drop, go ahead and kill them, cause the monsters aren’t attacking that other person anymore.

And second, you’re in.
=D and again, thank you for reading the rules.

http://gataki-roar.deviantart.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum