We're sorry but the Pink Nightmare guild has been disbanded.
Our new guild is located in Moscovia.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Genuinely's Application

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Genuinely's Application on Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:20 pm

Genuinely

Forum noob
Forum noob
1. Character Informations:

Character Name: Genuinely
Class: Arch Bishop
Build: FULL SUPPORT ;D
Base/Job Level: 150/70
Is this your main char?: Sort of.
If not, how often do you play this alt?: I actually go on this a lot more now to help my friends/guildies out.
How often do you play RO in general?: During the weekdays, not very much... I might just log on to see who's on and then log off lol. But, I try to play 2-3 hours on the weekends.
What are the names and classes of the characters you play most often?: This depends on what I feel like doing. I use my various alts to hunt random things, but I'm frequently on AB now.
When and where are you usually ingame?: I can be found in Gonryun. ;o
How long have you been playing RO?: More than a year now.
Past servers: Just-RO. I miss that server :c
Past Guild(s): I was in AnimeFreaks and Edges of Oblivion but both guilds just died due to inactivity. :/
Current Guild(s): I have my own "storage" guilds and more inactive guilds: Cosplay, Epiphany, Seductive Intentions. I'm also in a couple of smaller guilds with close friends.
If this isn’t your first guild in this server, why did you leave your old guild? I rarely leave guilds, unless the guild is inactive and/or new guilds are being made and I want to join them! Meeting new people is always fun ;D
Why do you think Pink Nightmare is the right guild for you? Been looking around for an active MvP guild. Plus I like new and small guilds. Very Happy
How did you hear about us?: I saw a post on IntenseRO forums and it brought me here! :3
Do you like/plan on WoEing with us?: Sure, though I WoE in a very fun and carefree manner. I'm not that serious about it D;
How well can you follow instructions?: Verrry well. Unless you guys don't speak in English, then I probably won't understand D:...
Do you like to participate in guild chat?: Of course! I actually enjoy having a conversation in the guild while I'm hunting.
Have you read and understood the guild rules and what is expected of you? Yes. Very Happy

1a. Equipments: (Edited ;o)

Headgear: Valk Helm
Mid: Black Framed Glasses
Lower: N/A
Weapon: Staff of Recovery
Shield: Orlean's Server
Armor: Glittering Jacket
Garment: Wool Scarf
Shoes: Tidal Shoes
Accessory: Orlean's Glove
Accessory: Orlean's Glove

Do you have any specialized MVP equipment? I have most of the racial shields.
What about PvP equipment? Some stuffs ;o

2. About you:

Real First Name: Susan
What would you like us to call you?: By my ingame name, Gen or my real name is fine too.
Timezone: Uhmm. Western? lol.
Birthday: ;x
What languages do you speak?: English, Chinese, and I'm also learning Korean!
Do you have any hobbies you’d like to share with us?: I like chatting online, and hanging out with friends.
What can we expect from you?: I'm very friendly and I like helping out if I'm not busy. :3
What do you expect from us?: The same friendliness and helpfulness! Very Happy OHH. By the way, my favorite color is pink and this guild is awesome already from it's name. xD
Anything else we should know?: Uhh... *steals answer from Phantom* I'm awesome! Very Happy

3. Extra:

Referral from a friend in Pink Nightmare?? Surprised? I got referred from forums lol.

Last edited by Genuinely on Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

2 Re: Genuinely's Application on Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:34 pm

Slycer

Admin
Admin
+1 I like it. =3

You can PM me in game, or find me in Brasilis for invite. Or you can PM Princess Siara or find her in morroc.
Or try asking another one of our members. =3

View user profile http://gataki-roar.deviantart.com/

3 Re: Genuinely's Application on Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:48 pm

flowfallflakes

Forum noob
Forum noob
Welcome! Very Happy

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum