We're sorry but the Pink Nightmare guild has been disbanded.
Our new guild is located in Moscovia.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

We're sorry but the Pink Nightmare guild has been disbanded.
Our new guild is located in Moscovia.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Thorium (Nice to meet you)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Thorium (Nice to meet you) Empty Thorium (Nice to meet you) Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:20 pm

Thorium

Thorium
Forum noob
Forum noob

Character Name: Thorium

Class: Master Smith

Build: 99 str/agi using cart termination

Base/Job Level: Currently 97/65 though I'll probably
get to 99/70 by the time someone reads this.

Is this your main char?: This is a difficult question to answer. I am an alt-a-holic, I haven't officially decided on one main yet. So far I have 5 characters...
Thorium: Master Smith 97
Inverse: BioChemist 97
Blackmoon X: Assassin Cross 82
Obscurity: Stalker 74
Latency: Wizard 87 (hasn't rebirthed yet)

If not, how often do you play this alt?: Even if I don't decide to make Thorium my main, I created him to help me upgrade equipment for all my other characters and to make elemental weapons so I should be on him pretty regularly.

How often do you play RO in general?: Pretty much every day I'm -5:00 time zone and I play in the afternoons from 5 ish to midnight. I'm busy on the weekends though.

What are the names and classes of the characters you play most often?: I like sneaky type characters, stalkers are a whole lot of fun to play especially with the plagiarism skill and graffiti, but they're just really underpowered a lot of times in most RO servers.

When and where are you usually ingame?: When I'm leveling I usually have my kafra save slot in @go 0, but If I just want to hang out and chat or if I'm tinkering with my build or something like that I prefer Izlude. Used to be part of the Izlude Mafia on another server /gg.

How long have you been playing RO?: Off and on several years. I first started out on the original gravity managed IRO. When I started playing they had just released the Rogue class. I made a bow rogue which rocked because I was able to spam backstab with out moving till they patched it Sad I quit when I became addicted to the game. Played final fantasy 11 when it came out. Then came back to RO, then went to World of Warcraft, then came back to RO. Then went to EQ2, then came back to RO again lol. You get the picture. I don't know what it is about this game that I like so much it just always lures me back.

Past servers: IRO (Chaos server) euro-RO(first free server I ever played on) Ethereal/RevengeRO (pvp server) NiktoutRO, I tried others but didn't stay on them for very long.

Past Guild(s): Still New to this server about 2 weeks so far so I haven't had time to get involved in any guild drama yet /heh hopefully I can keep it that way.

Current Guild(s): Inverse is in a guild called Auto Trade Center. I joined it cause I liked their guild emblem. Other than that I've only spoken to one person on there. They don't seem very active, its a vending guild I think.

If this isn’t your first guild in this server, why did you leave your old guild? I'mma count this as my first official guild.

Why do you think Pink Nightmare is the right guild for you? Well I saw how much effort you've put in to this site as well as this application and thats rare for a guild in RO especially on the private servers. I can tell that you're dedicated and I like that.

How did you hear about us?: Lucy (Royally Pink)

Do you like/plan on WoEing with us?: WoE is too much effort IMO, but this server does WOE different from what I understand. Might not be so bad.

How well can you follow instructions?: I've played a lot of MMO's and did hardcore raiding before, I'm accustomed to listening to a raid leader and following commands that are issued.

Do you like to participate in guild chat?: Yes

Have you read and understood the guild rules and what is expected of you? Yes

1a. Equipments:

Headgear: +7 Pirate Bandana
Mid: Elven Ears
Lower: none
Weapon: +7 Guillotine / +8 VSS Thorium's Wind Two-handed axe
Shield: none
Armor: +7 Lords clothes
Garment: +7 Mocking manteau
Shoes: +7 boots
Accessory: Ring of Muscle
Accessory: Ring of Muscle

Do you have any specialized MVP equipment?: Not yet

What about PvP equipment?: Negative, although I'm going to farm it when ever I get used to this server.

2. About you:

Real First Name: Dustin

What would you like us to call you?:
Thorium, or Thor would be fine I guess, doesn't really matter to me. Call me what you wish I'm not picky.

Timezone:
-5:00 Eastern standard time

Birthday: 12/29/1984 I'm a Capricorn

What languages do you speak?: English although, Je parle un peu français aussi ^_^

Do you have any hobbies you’d like to share with us?: I work on computers, and play video games, also I have been studying Blacksmithing and eventually I do want to do that in my spare time. Just haven't gotten around to actually getting the materials to start doing it.

What can we expect from you?:
Severeal speeling mistaeks, and a couple good laughs.

What do you expect from us?: No drama

Anything else we should know?: What's the square root of pi!? 1.7725, remember this, it might save your life~!

....not really

Roleplaying(ONLY fill this out if you are interested into RPing with us):

1. Have you ever roleplayed before?: Yes

2. What kind of RPs have you done in the past?: Most of the role playing I've done has been in person with dungeons and dragons, I'm DMing a campaign right now actually every Saturday. I've played a little with the story telling system in a World of Darkness campaign also which is a series put out by WhiteWolf publishing, not sure if you're familiar with that or not. I've also rped in Rhydin in the aol arts and entertainment chatrooms and some IRC chats.

3. About how many people have you RPed with at any one time?: I prefer smaller groups around 4 to 6.

(Please note: if you are join us because you like to roleplay, be aware that you are still required to be active in the guild in game!!)

3. Extra:

Referral from a friend in Pink Nightmare??: Lucy was who told me about the guild.

2Thorium (Nice to meet you) Empty Re: Thorium (Nice to meet you) Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:52 pm

Slycer

Slycer
Admin
Admin

=o
yes, Lucy told me about you sorta.

You're in, just PM me or Lucy in game
or track us down in Amatsu and we'll invite you.

http://gataki-roar.deviantart.com/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum