We're sorry but the Pink Nightmare guild has been disbanded.
Our new guild is located in Moscovia.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

We're sorry but the Pink Nightmare guild has been disbanded.
Our new guild is located in Moscovia.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Noviceman wants baby in

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Noviceman wants baby in Empty Noviceman wants baby in Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:31 pm

Noviceman

Forum noob
Forum noob

HELLO IT'S ME, NOVICEMAN! WHO PLAYS A BABY NOVICE! HERE IS MY APPLICATION. AWOOOOOOO!!!!

1. Character Informations:

Character Name: Baby Noviceman
Class: Baby Novice
Build: Chuck Norris
Base/Job Level: 99/10
Is this your main char?: Yes
If not, how often do you play this alt?: More often than my main
How often do you play RO in general?: Some hours a few times a week (POLITICIAN ANSWER POWER!)
What are the names and classes of the characters you play most often?: Baby Noviceman, Baby Novice. ALSO HEALADIN 150 ARCH BISHOP WHO WAS GIVEN TO ME WOOT WOOT But mostly baby.
When and where are you usually ingame?: I am unable to answer that question right now.
How long have you been playing RO?: A lot of years with long breaks in between servers.
Past servers: RaijeRO, 25x, on wich I had a fucking awesome baby novice maxed with 99 stats (OMG ON A BABY? HAXORZ) but the admins hated me and wiped. Also sorry if I said fucking, it's just I felt it was necessary.
Past Guild(s): I really don't remember at the moment.
Current Guild(s): Marshmallow Kingdom
If this isn’t your first guild in this server, why did you leave your old guild?: It's teh first.
Why do you think Pink Nightmare is the right guild for you?: I heard the other one is dead and Pink Nightmare is awesome. AND I REALLY FEEL LIKE FILLING AN APPLICATION
How did you hear about us?: Mateus told me that even though the name is girly, the guild is awesome.
Do you like/plan on WoEing with us?: I would love to.
How well can you follow instructions?: It depends on wether or not I agree with them.
Do you like to participate in guild chat?: Yes. I spice it up. I'm like COLONEL KENTUCKY
Have you read and understood the guild rules and what is expected of you? Yes.

1a. Equipments:

Headgear: +7 Fantasm Angelic Hat
*Note: At this point I grew tired of writing what my equipment is. It's pretty much the best a baby novice can have.*

Do you have any specialized MVP equipment? No, because I doesn't matter really for me when I MvP. I'm more the stay far and kill slowly with Stapo card type.
What about PvP equipment? Same thing applies, I just trick dead until the other one gives up.

2. About you:

Real First Name: MICHAEL
What would you like us to call you?: Anything that starts with anything with A to Z and that's not a bad nickname.

*Note: At this point I remembered something and I felt it important to tell you.

THE NEW OVERKILL ALBUM, "IRONBOUND", IS ABSOLUTELY AWESOME.

Timezone: -5 (OMG that's about also the temperature we got right now, -5 C.)
Birthday: August 22nd.
What languages do you speak?: English, French (Main language), I can also understand women's moans.
Do you have any hobbies you’d like to share with us?: Playing bass and partying.
What can we expect from you?: I don't really know but I want to be your friend.
What do you expect from us?: Friends.
Anything else we should know?: I don't like rap.

3. Extra:

Referral from a friend in Pink Nightmare?? Mateus reffered me and Mateus is ALSO the name of a wine here in Quebec.

EDIT:

HOLY HELL!! I DON'T WANT TO BE THE FIRST REJECTED ONE!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum