We're sorry but the Pink Nightmare guild has been disbanded.
Our new guild is located in Moscovia.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

We're sorry but the Pink Nightmare guild has been disbanded.
Our new guild is located in Moscovia.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

F r e i's Application

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1F r e i's Application Empty F r e i's Application Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:48 am

F r e i

F r e i
Forum noob
Forum noob

1. Character Informations:

Character Name:F r e i
Class:Archbishop
Build:Full Support (I think Razz)
Base/Job Level:150/70
Is this your main char?:Yes
If not, how often do you play this alt?:N/A
How often do you play RO in general?:I'm a bit of an addict so I try to play everyday. But sometimes I don't when I have a lot of things to do for school.
What are the names and classes of the characters you play most often?:Emillia von EInzbern,Miriallia, Aelumina, and Yukimura Azami
When and where are you usually ingame?:6:00 pm - 12:00 mn... Hmm, I usually hang out in Brasilia (If I'm not busy lvling Very Happy)
How long have you been playing RO?:I played pRO years ago but I quit. I've been playing in iRO for roughly a month xD
Past servers:pRO
Past Guild(s):Valkyrie
Current Guild(s):N/A
If this isn’t your first guild in this server, why did you leave your old guild? I guess because the guild seems to be inactive... The only members online are those who are vending Sad
Why do you think Pink Nightmare is the right guild for you? I'm just looking for a friendly group of people to play RO with and I guess I believe I can find that in you.
How did you hear about us?:I usually see you guys in town and I also heard form a friend.
Do you like/plan on WoEing with us?:I'm not much of a WOE person but I will if the guild will participate.
How well can you follow instructions?:I usually stick to the rules most of the time Very Happy
Do you like to participate in guild chat?:Yes Smile
Have you read and understood the guild rules and what is expected of you?Yep! Very Happy

1a. Equipments:

Headgear:Circlet[Incubus], Soul Ring
Mid:Odin's Mask (sometimes)
Lower:Romantic Leaf
Weapon:Staff of Recovery
Shield:Orlean's Server[Flame Skull]
Armor:Orlen's Robe[Succubus]
Garment:Wool Scarf[Raydric]
Shoes:Tidal Shoes[Green Ferus]
Accessory:Gloves[Zerom]
Accessory:Gloves[Zerom]

Do you have any specialized MVP equipment?Would Fire Armor count? Other than that, none for now.
What about PvP equipment?Noe at the moment

2. About you:

Real First Name:Rainne
What would you like us to call you?:It's up to you Smile
Timezone:GMT +08:00
Birthday:January 18
What languages do you speak?:English, Filipino, and a little Japanese
Do you have any hobbies you’d like to share with us?:I like reading... a lot Very Happy I also like playing the guitar and sports (tennis) Very Happy
What can we expect from you?:Generally, being active. I'm also a bit chatty and I try to be really friendly. I'll also be there if anyone needs help Smile
What do you expect from us?:Just being online is enough for me Very Happy
Anything else we should know?:err.. none at the moment... I think >_>

3. Extra:

Referral from a friend in Pink Nightmare?? Jin wants me to apply Smile Jin is a member right? xD

Thank you for your application!
Check back soon to see if you have been accepted.

Last edited by F r e i on Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I neglected to add a piece of info x_X)

2F r e i's Application Empty Re: F r e i's Application Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:59 am

Raen-Ne

Raen-Ne
Forum noob
Forum noob

Gah, so Frei is Azami and Emilia >_>
And your name is, almost the same as me lol

Btw, Jin is quite new here as well Razz

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum