We're sorry but the Pink Nightmare guild has been disbanded.
Our new guild is located in Moscovia.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

We're sorry but the Pink Nightmare guild has been disbanded.
Our new guild is located in Moscovia.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hope's Application

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hope's Application Empty Hope's Application Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:57 pm

Hope

Hope
Forum noob
Forum noob

1. Character Informations:

Character Name: Hope
Class: Arch Bishop
Build: Fast Cast
Base/Job Level: 150/70
Is this your main char?: Technically yes, I mean I use Hope as my forum name as well. But I do go on alternates if I'm feeling bored every once in a while.

List of Alternates
Vanille: Wanderer (150/70)
Namine: Warlock (150/70)
Azure Tear: Sorcerer (150/70)
Len Kagamine: Baby Magician (99/50) [Don't ask ;D]
Flynn: Ranger (150/70)
Lenne: Soul Linker (99/50)
Luminele: Genetic (150/70)
-And a bunch of random alternates that I just used to steal names.

If not, how often do you play this alt?: It really all depends, if I feel like helping people I'm usually on Hope, or Vanille. Vanille is a close second to being my second main character.

How often do you play RO in general?: I had to take a leave last year, but I'm starting to get back into Ragnarok Online once again (personal reason).

What are the names and classes of the characters you play most often?:
Hope: Arch Bishop
Vanille: Wanderer
Azure Tear: Sorcerer

When and where are you usually in game?: Brasilia, until we started going over 100 players then it was Prontera.

How long have you been playing RO?: Oldie here, I started playing on kRO in 2000.

Past servers: kRO (Sakray+Renewal), iRO(Chaos+Sakray), imdRO, momoRO, aeRO, QualityRO, GenocideRO, LimitRO

Past Guild(s): Clone (Whitey's Guild)
Current Guild(s): None
If this isn’t your first guild in this server, why did you leave your old guild? Brother disbanded the guild.

Why do you think Pink Nightmare is the right guild for you?
I was surprised to see the application process for Pink Nightmare, and that gives me a large respect for a guild who chooses to recruit others in a professional manner. Right now, I'm expecting a good standing with this guild, and I'm hoping it'll be enough to feel right back at home on Ragnarok.
How did you hear about us?: Pure luck, I was browsing intenseRO's forums and I came across the link.

Do you like/plan on WoEing with us?: Yes and no, it all depends on how I feel over time. If I get to know people, I may just start participating in WoE once again.

How well can you follow instructions?: It depends, if you're going to be calling me inappropriate names or demoralizing me in any way, then I will not follow instructions. However if its calm and collective, I'm actually pretty good at following instructions. On past games (including Ragnarok), I often played as the main healer in large raids or other events =)

Do you like to participate in guild chat?: Maybe, that is if the guild is an interesting group of people to talk to.

Have you read and understood the guild rules and what is expected of you? Yes.

1a. Equipments:

Headgear: +10 Jasper Crest of Caster
Mid: +10 Odin Mask of Caster / Black Glasses (It looks fierce <3)
Lower: Random, from romantic leafs to cigarettes to crunch toast.
Weapon: +7 Dextrous Rod
Shield: +7 Cranial Orlean's Server
Armor: +7 Sprint Mail of Dexterity Switching
Garment: +7 Immune Wolf Scarf
Shoes: +7 Green Sprint Shoes
Accessory: Nimble Orlean's Gloves
Accessory: Nimble Orlean's Gloves

Do you have any specialized MVP equipment?
Not anymore, I gave them away to friends when I went on a hiatus. They're floating around there... somewhere.

What about PvP equipment?
Just the basics now, I gave most of my PvP gear away other then the gear stated above.

2. About you:

Real First Name: Yuka
What would you like us to call you?: Hope [Please]
Timezone: -8 GMT, Pacific Time
Birthday: December 14, 1987
What languages do you speak?: English

Do you have any hobbies you’d like to share with us?: I'm a music person, and most of my life revolves around it. I also have a masters in it, so I spend most of my time playing the piano, doing vocals, or teaching theory in private lessons. Other then that, I play video games, spend time with my boyfriend, and cook. Archery is fun too...

What can we expect from you?: Randomness, the ability to awkwardly say things at comedic moments (XD)

What do you expect from us?: No drama please, while I can offer my condolences to someone in a rough time, I do not want to participate in someone's pity party.

Anything else we should know?: Did you know that our Zodiac system is outdated, and is based on a system used on stars that were aligned properly hundreds of years ago? December's actual 'sign' based on current science is "Ophiuchus".

Roleplaying:
1. Have you ever roleplayed before?: Yes, for a loooong time...

2. What kind of RPs have you done in the past?: Gang Warfare, Steampunk Fantasy, Fantasy, Real Life, High School, College, Horror, and drama.

3. About how many people have you RPed with at any one time?: Fourteen, it was a very... fast going thread. (Forum roleplays)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum