We're sorry but the Pink Nightmare guild has been disbanded.
Our new guild is located in Moscovia.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

We're sorry but the Pink Nightmare guild has been disbanded.
Our new guild is located in Moscovia.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Miracle Berry's Application

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Miracle Berry's Application Empty Miracle Berry's Application Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:42 pm

Miracle Berry

Forum noob
Forum noob

1. Character Informations:

Character Name: Miracle Berry
Class: Assasin Cross (SinX)
Build: Crit for fun, Grimtooth for leveling.
Base/Job Level: 80/43
Is this your main char?: No, not for now.
If not, how often do you play this alt?: Most of the time I'm on, so I can level it.
How often do you play RO in general?: Uhm, I'm not sure, it depends on how much free time I have. Usually 2-4 hours a day.
What are the names and classes of the characters you play most often?: Miracle Berry - SinX, Sourdrop Miracle Berry - Ranger, and Miracle SoulLinks - Soul Linker
When and where are you usually ingame?: Levelling. If AFK, Geffen. Usually 7:30 PM GMT-5
How long have you been playing RO?: I played for about a year.
Past servers: FeelRO, AriaRO, ChosenRO, LuminaRO, and Charm RO.
Past Guild(s):Marshmallow Kingdom - They're gone now.
Current Guild(s):No guild ATM.
If this isn’t your first guild in this server, why did you leave your old guild?
The leader couldn't log in much, and he switched games. So our guild died.
Why do you think Pink Nightmare is the right guild for you?
I think it's the right guild for me because I like social guilds in general, and hate guilds that make me WoE everytime. I only WoE when I want to.
How did you hear about us?: IntenseRO forums.
Do you like/plan on WoEing with us?: I don't think I'll WoE, maybe I'll try it.
How well can you follow instructions?: I can usually follow instructions, but sometimes I get confused, so not perfectly.
Do you like to participate in guild chat?: Of course! It's what social guilds are for! <3
Have you read and understood the guild rules and what is expected of you?: Yes. If I get accepted, I'll re-read it to make sure I know the rules.

1a. Equipments:

Headgear: Snake Head Hat. (Vanberk.) (Planning to change. xD)
Mid: Nothing ;o;
Lower: Also nothing.
Weapon: +10 Double Critical Slicing Specialty Jur. (2 Soldier Skeles, and 1 Paper Card)
Shield: Nothing, I'm using a Katar. And probably always will.
Armor: Thief Clothes[1] No card.
Garment: Wool Scarf. No Card.
Shoes: Crystal Pumps.
Accessory: Critical Ring
Accessory: Critical Ring

Do you have any specialized MVP equipment? Nope. Sorry >_<;
What about PvP equipment? Nope. >_<;

2. About you:

Real First Name: Jennifer
What would you like us to call you?: Mira (That's what my old guildies called me!)
Timezone: Eastern, GMT-5
Age: Do I have to tell this? Because I'd rather not. If you need me to, just ask me. ><
Birthday: Oct 7th. (No, not telling the year, again, if you need it, just ask me.)
What languages do you speak?: English. ;o
Do you have any hobbies you’d like to share with us?: Nope. Not really.
What can we expect from you?: A friendly guild member who talks alot. :3
What do you expect from us?: A friendly guild who replies to me alot! :3
Anything else we should know?: Just that I have lots of secrets. o-o

3. Extra:

Referral from a friend in Pink Nightmare??
Nope, no referrals

2Miracle Berry's Application Empty Re: Miracle Berry's Application Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:37 pm

Orgasmatron

Orgasmatron
Forum noob
Forum noob

I dunno about everyone else, but you seem alright to me. I do have a question for you, though. Your list of previous servers says you played on LuminaRO. Does that mean you've heard of the infamous Rocco Siffredi? Fairly irrelevant question, yes. I'm just a bit curious, that's all. =p

3Miracle Berry's Application Empty Re: Miracle Berry's Application Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:04 pm

Miracle Berry

Forum noob
Forum noob

Nope, I didn't play Lumina for long, after I found out there was no @go, I changed. ;o; I wasn't there long, only for 1-2 weeks trying to adjust to no @go. :[ (At least I think there wasn't @go. I tried ;o;')

Anyways, who is he? (I know, this is hardly related to topic. o-o)

4Miracle Berry's Application Empty Re: Miracle Berry's Application Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:03 pm

Orgasmatron

Orgasmatron
Forum noob
Forum noob

Anyways, who is he? (I know, this is hardly related to topic. o-o)

Oh, uh, in that case, don't worry about it.

Nope, I didn't play Lumina for long, after I found out there was no @go, I changed. ;o; I wasn't there long, only for 1-2 weeks trying to adjust to no @go.

Even adding @go wouldn't make Lumina suck any less, imo.

5Miracle Berry's Application Empty Re: Miracle Berry's Application Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:48 pm

Kuzuri

Kuzuri
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

I like your application.

Come in Amatsu more often, so we can meet you? =D

6Miracle Berry's Application Empty Re: Miracle Berry's Application Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:37 am

Kuzuri

Kuzuri
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

We spoke. Found out she is a friend, also from Helpers =D And she's really nice. So, Give her a warm welcome. =D

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum