We're sorry but the Pink Nightmare guild has been disbanded.
Our new guild is located in Moscovia.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

We're sorry but the Pink Nightmare guild has been disbanded.
Our new guild is located in Moscovia.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

nomu's application

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1nomu's application Empty nomu's application Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:25 pm

nomu

Forum noob
Forum noob

1. Character Informations:

Character Name: nomu
Class: sniper
Build: agi/dex
Base/Job Level: 95/63
Is this your main char?: yes
How often do you play RO in general?: 6-10 hours / week.
What are the names and classes of the characters you play most often?: nomu, sniper. I have random alts, but I rarely play them.
When and where are you usually ingame?: @go 0 buying, selling, healing then going to random dungeons to level.
How long have you been playing RO?: maybe 4 months total before this server.
Past servers: I can't remember =( I played the game briefly back in 2002.
Past Guild(s): none
Current Guild(s): none
Why do you think Pink Nightmare is the right guild for you? You guys have an emphasis on friendliness, the application form was written in perfect English (the only language I speak), and there isn't a major emphasis on WOE, something I am not very interested in.
How did you hear about us?: IntenseRO forums.
Do you like/plan on WoEing with us?: I would prefer not to, at least not on my sniper.
How well can you follow instructions?: Very well.
Do you like to participate in guild chat?: Yes, I'm pretty talkative and love typing.
Have you read and understood the guild rules and what is expected of you? Yes.

1a. Equipments:

Headgear: apple of archer +4
Mid: binoculars
Lower: gangster mask
Weapon: +8 orc archer bow
Shield: N/A
Armor: +4 rocker tights
Garment: +4 bow master muffler
Shoes: +4 green boots
Accessory: nimble glove
Accessory: nimble glove

Do you have any specialized MVP equipment? Not yet, I plan to start collecting +10 composite bows soon, and I have a few abyssal knight cards.
What about PvP equipment? I have a few raydric & hydra cards, and a poo poo helmet. As I said earlier, I am not very interested in pvp on my sniper. Once I've been with the guild for a while I may bring in an alt to pvp with.

2. About you:

Real First Name: Daniel
What would you like us to call you?: Dan
Timezone: GMT-8 (PST)
Birthday: 7/19
What languages do you speak?: English
Do you have any hobbies you’d like to share with us?: Guitar playing =)
What can we expect from you?: I like talking to people, and helping out when there are things I can do for the group. I will be active in guild chat. Started on this server a couple weeks ago, and haven't had much luck finding English speaking people to talk to other than my friend & girlfriend whom I've been playing with occasionally. My only concern is that no one will be on during my standard pacific coast playing period.
What do you expect from us?: Take 1% of my xp and in return help me do things you can't do alone. Guild chat full of English speakers! I would really like an opportunity to kill some MvPs with the group just to see what it's like. I never got past level 65 base before because i was on a low rate server. Loving how fast leveling is here =)
Anything else we should know?: I'm a redhead, and proud of it!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum